People under stress can sometimes experience a great deal of stomach upset. Stress may lead to the well-known sensation of “having your stomach in knots.”
This can occur when stress soars beyond a normal level, or if it is a new type of stress.
For example: we usually don’t experience stomach upset while stuck in rush hour traffic, or if we have too many responsibilities and tasks in a particularly busy day.
Rather, we are more likely to experience stomach upset during a job interview, racing to a hospital after a loved one is in an accident, or right after being laid off from a job.
If you are going through something stressful and find your stomach in knots, try these oils to calm your belly:
• Digestive Blend
DIGESTIVE BLEND is well known for its ability to aid in digestion, soothe occasional stomach upset, and maintain overall digestive health when taken internally.
• Supports healthy digestion when used internally.
• Consume to soothe occasional stomach upset.
• Take orally to help reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.
• Add a few drops to water to take internally.
• Rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip for a calming aroma.
• Take Digestive Blend internally when traveling or trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach upset.
• Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired abdominal area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
QUESTION – WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU EXPERIENCED SO MUCH STRESS THAT YOU FELT LIKE YOUR STOMACH WAS IN KNOTS?
A. HAPPENS EVERY DAY.
B. SOMETIME LAST WEEK.
C. SOMETIME LAST MONTH.
D. SOMETIME IN THE PAST YEAR.
E. SO LONG AGO I CAN’T REMEMBER!